Re: RE: Re: Re: garyhedlin.com

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 17:55:33 EST

Well, heres the situation.

We could easily make it a lift off hood, but that wouldn't be feisable in my
case. Immagine having to take the hood off every time you wanted to check
your oil!!

Were thinking about modifying the hinges and front end so that the back two
pins would actually be on the hinges, so that if i need to check under the
hood, I would simply remove the front two pins and pop the hood release in
the cab.

As I said before, it's gonna take some time. Were not engineers.... all we
can do is take our most screwed up ideas and see if they hold water.

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net