Re: Rancho 3" Lift for 2000+ 4x4s

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 21:54:51 EST

Hey Bill.

<snip> Rancho's 3" suspension kit for 2000 and newer Dakotas and Durangos is
now available, after a very long wait. Just not sure if I can bring
 myself to spend that much money on it, though.<snip>

I couldn't find a cost anywhere on the link. How much is the lift kit? Just
pondering, cuz Susan (at 5'3")
says with the 32s on the DAKSY, it's already too tall for her, so I can't do
anymore lift stuff.
I told her that's why there are running boards! LOL...

& speakin of the 32s, Andy, I was wrong. The BFGs are still on sale at Sears
until tomorrow. Maybe you can get some for less than $10 per inch of wheel
dia. I dropped off my spare & will pick it up in the AM. I'll let ya know if
it fits with the Putnam hitch...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(finally a 5th 32!)
Averill Park, NY