O2 Sensor prices

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 20:28:31 EDT

For us Canadians (I do support the US troops in this Iraqi conflict) Crappy
Tire has Bosch O2 sensors on special this week and my front sensor (pre-cat)
is $78.31. The thing that bothers me is that the back sensor (aft-cat) is
$152.68 !!! I always thought that the pre-cat sensor was the most important
so why would the aft-cat sensor be more expensive? If anyone has recently
purchased these sensors from a Dodge dealer could they pass along the
prices, (in Canadian dollars of course) q;^)

Appreciate it,
Jay