Re: Power Programmer III

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 10:01:59 EDT

It'll stick with the 5.2L program due to your existing PCM-- 2 options-- Get a ram, 5.9L 5 spd computer (which may or may not work correctly)-- or

WAIT a little longer.

The tuning software will be out soon-- so you'll be able to get that custom flash you want, without any restrictions.

PPG = Microsoft windows install choice (desktop PC, laptop, or Server-- locked into those parameters & adjustments)

New software = Microsoft windows install - (custom parameters--- full tweakui, etc.)

Sam

www.socaldakota.com