Re: Figures

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 17:38:57 EDT

Jason
    Take a look in the grocery stores.. just get the coarse salt like for
using in the ice cream makers.. it'll work better than table salt.. but not
as good as the road salt.. main difference is the size of the salt.. The
little grains do thier job and are quickly washed off the drive.
Also.. B4 I moved to the south (South AL) we had what looked like a giant
wood splitting wedge.. we'd just break the ice off in larger chunks and push
it aside.
    Or, you could try a garden hose to the hot water heater drain.. melt it
dow, squeegee it down.. and then salt whats left.
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo