Re: Figures

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 09:08:38 EDT

From: "andy levy" <andylevy@yahoo.com>
> I stowed the snow brush in the basement Sunday. Figured we got through
> our ice storm, I didn't need it in the truck anymore.
>
> A good 2 inches of snow on the ground and we're due for as much as 3
> more.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the four-inch thick iceberg in my driveway. I
thought I'd pour a bunch of salt on it to soften it up a bit so I could
shovel it off. Guess what... I'm out of road salt. And so is every store
in the entire city. Apparently they bought all their salt last September
and never planned on needing to sell more in April.

Anyone have any good tricks for melting ice out of the driveway that don't
involve rock salt? I'm really getting tired of trying to chisel through it
with the shovel.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer