Melt your damn driveway already....

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 19:29:33 EDT

hehe

Hey, i was reading the responses to your little driveway "situation" and
thought of a pretty good solution. (Something i might even try for next
winter considering the size and hassle i've gone through with my
driveway...)

Anyway, i thought we were getting OT a bit, so i'm sending in private.
Go look for one of those heater-cord-deals that you plug in, and put on your
roof so that snow and ice don't accumulate and cave in on you.
I figure if you plug one of those in, and leave it on the driveway over
night, should melt a lot by morning...

And it can't be too hard to move around in the morning ya know? Turn the
Dak on, let it warm up and at the same time whip the cord out of the way,
even just over to the side of the driveway...

Ony thing is i have no idea what those cords cost, hopefully not too much,
maybe check Crappy Tire online?

Good luck either way,

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....