Re: Melt your damn driveway already....

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 21:56:35 EDT

I have heard of some "heavy duty" driveway wire for concrete/tar/gravel
drives that lays underneat and does a heating thing when temp drops so
far.. similiar to the roof top ones.

Never looked into them but sure sound good..

Once we get moved I may look into one especially for this coming winter as
my truck will hopefully be on blocks getting the axle swap (if I'm lucky!)
and I will be reduced toa a 4-dr Grand Am versus her GT I get to drive
now... while truck is in shop 8-)

Bill Day

  6:10am up 93 days, 10:45, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT