Swapping Computers, WAS Dak Dies...still

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 09:02:25 EDT

Well, it seems the general consensus points to a bad computer on my 95
Dakota dieing problems. So the next question is can I just pull one off my
father-in-laws truck and see if that fixes it? His is the same year except
it's a V8 and mine is a V6. I would think they are different but maybe not,
anyone know for sure?

If I can't use his anyone have one? Is it a dealer only part and while I'm
asking anyone know about what they run cost wise? Is there an aftermarket
SUPERCOMPUTER that will automatically get my 6 banger 4X4 down the 1/4 mile
in 11 sec with 30 mpg? Maybe one that includes a 4" lift and 35"

Thanks for the help so far!

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L