RE: Swapping Computers, WAS Dak Dies...still

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 10:24:28 EDT

Nope...won't swap out. Connectors are the same but the internal program
is definitely different.

Supercomputer (hehehe), well...ya could invest in the "Binford-2000
Performance PCM" for the Mopars. Guaranteed to make you run 10's and
then explode. ;)

On a more serious note, you can use the Mopar Performance PCM from a
'92/93 on the '95. Some options may not work properly (in some cases),
but the actual engine portion does work.

- Bernd