Re: Re: Homemade air intakes

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 10:36:23 EDT

I've sold a ton of these at work, they are pretty much a universal
kit.......they just package them up for the sport compact
crowd..............

I told Gary about these kits before,.......but he was a little stubborn to
try it............a K&N with the proper mounting flange will work, and they
are already drilled and tapped for a air charge sensor, and a nitrous nozzle
as
well..........a Sneeky Pete will work perfectly with one of

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com