Re: roadmaster suspension

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 21:44:12 EDT

Hey, DML!

<snip> roadmaster is selling it for $150<snip>

Just ordered mine for the DAKSY! The voice on the phone wanted to know where
I'd heard about the sale, I told him that someone on the DML had mentioned
it. He asked if there were any comments from the peeps here as to whether or
not the RM was all it claimed to be. I told him that I'd heard nothing but
GOOD THINGS from the DML & he said that we were one of the best
"word-of-mouth" salesreps that RM has! $249 regular price!
Hadda do it!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(should be here on Monday!)
Averill Park, NY