Re: Custom Center Consoles

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 09:34:32 EDT

I was actually talking about that same thing with some friends last night...
I'm thinking of building a nice center console that would hold 2 10" brahma
subs angled towards eachother firing down (like this / \ if that didn't
make sense) and figuring out a way to put the stock armrest/console back on
there so that nobody would be the wiser... I think it would hit pretty hard
and look pretty cool.

--
-Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

"bob" <bocd@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message news:3E94CDB9.3080404@optonline.net... > > Over the past few years I seen pictures of some neat center consoles you > have all built.... > > I'm thinking about building one and am looking for some ideas....if you > have any pictures you can send me or a website that shows your console, > please email me the link to your site. > > Thanks Much > Bob > >