Re: Re: Homemade air intakes

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 11:19:59 EDT

K&N offers the Extreme series filters, which has a smaller disc similar to
the Extreme tops built into the end of the filter.

This allows air in thru the end of the filter and at the same time more air
is drawn in from the sides.

I installed one on my 3.9, and it made a big improvement in the boost.

You should hear this thing pull air in with the Powerdyne!!

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com