Re: Thanks

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 11:12:02 EDT

It's now Gary's Dalota Page? that's what it says on the IE header... he he
he

Gary, glad you're sticking with it... I'm still looking at finishing those
fuel rails... especially once I go to a 5 day work week instead of 6...

If you need any contributors to your website, let me know....

Later!
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC