Thanks

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 04:25:08 EDT

Well, I've decided I didn't need a vacation to decide what I needed to do
about Gary's Dakota Page. All of your emails were persuasion enough to
remain the Dakota world's resident lunatic!! I've posted another little
ditty on www.garyhedlin.com on what my plans are.

P.S. If you print out the source code, cut it up into little strips, and
play it backwards through an 8 track player, you'll hear my super secret
special message and the account numbers to my Swiss bank accounts!!! :)

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net