Re: Re: Homemade air intakes

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 14:20:55 EDT

<snip> Ok, how do I do that? I thought you had to install a wing and
ground effects to make it work....

>>> raymond.irons@gm.com 04/10/03 10:16AM >>>

sneeky pete= nitrous oxide injection system, mounted out of plain site

You do! 1st add a wing that stick up about 9 feet in the air, has a wing
span of about 6.5 feet and weighs in at 90 +pounds. Just bolt it to the
floor of the bed. Next, ya gotta hang on 22 inch wheel rims with low
profile tires. Make sure you cut the springs when you have the stock wheel
off. A under body neon kit would also be a nice addition about this time
too. To insure proper operation of your new sneeky pete No2 system without
actually installing the system on your truck you also have to do the
following steps:

Remove the I4 Magnum badge from the front fenders
Install R/T Emblems on the doors
Install a VTEC Emblem on the tailgate
Plaster NoS Stickers on the pillar behind BOTH doors (wouldn't anyone to
miss it!)
Chinese chilli cheese fries stickers must be installed on both the right
front fender and hood as well as the left rear fender
A pair of windshield stickers, 1 at the top (Turbo powered by Toyota) and 1
at the bottom (Dodge) are a must
More decals: Suspension by Maserati, Moog, any other sticker you can find
as long as its yellow.

Put all these on your truck and send the sneeky pete back for a refund.
These mods make it waaaaaaaay faster than any NoS system ever could, why
with these mods, I bet you could blow the doors off a SRT 10 Ram!

ROFL,
(Ducking and running for cover)

Ray Irons,
Dover, DE