Re: Re: Homemade air intakes

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:54:38 EDT

Hehehehehehe............veeerrry funny!!!.........

Actually my Dak get's faster every time it eats a Civic!!.....LOL.......it
just get's more hungry with every Honda!!!

But seriously......MY V6 should break the 280-300 RWHP mark this summer with
this kit installed.

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net