Re: K&N Custom Plenum

From: Kevin Sellstrom (ksellstr@softcom.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 14:55:06 EDT

FWIW, as I recall, when I put my truck in the product lookup, it came up
with the appropriate items for the truck (drop-in filter, FIPK) AND the air
hat/plenum/whatever. Summit's tech also advised that it was designed for
the GenIII MPI throttle bodies according to the K&N literature.

Kevin

At 12:44 PM 4/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>has anyone looked at the K&N Custom plenum? it looks like our stock airhat,
>except it is made out of aluminum, and looks pretty sweet. the part number
>is KNN-85-1060 (that is a Summitracing.com number). it says that it is for
>carbs, but with the look of our TB's, i imagine that it might work
>(especially for you Gen II guys who are trying to get their hands on the Gen
>III airhat.
>
>does anyone think this'll work on our trucks?

Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB
ksellstr@softcom.net