Re: Re: VA inspection

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:18:48 EDT

Oh yeah... and don't forget the City decal that costs $25/year. I got a
$100 parking ticket here cause my Probe was parked in front of my house
(public street) because the city sticker on it had expired. Everyone's
expires at the same time every year (mid Feb).. The stupid thing about it
is, I had my city decal sitting right here on my desk, just never got around
to it between being busy and I seldom drive it. Oh yeah, don't forget
property tax. Oh yeah, your state tags (license plate) as well. Get ya
about every way they can. But they are working on getting rid of that
property tax. If they hadn't reduced it, I'd be paying at least $300 a year
in property taxes on just my truck.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L