Re: VA inspection

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:11:21 EDT

I hear ya about these VA inspections. I had an inspection due last week. I
have NY plates and insurance, but since I'm here, going to NY for an
inspection is kind of difficult. One look at all the crap they check to pass,
and I said forget it. No way am I spending money to adjust my truck to pass
VA inspections when I don't even live here. So, I picked the other option:

Take off my sticker, scan it into my computer, modify it, and print out a new
one! So, now I'm good till April 2004 :)

I don't like doing things this way, but there's no other way.

-Austin
Vipertruck