Re: Power Windows and Door Locks / Remote Entry

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 19:17:21 EDT

i installed factory pw/pl on my 95 dakota. i bought all the factory parts
including keyless entry from ebay. someone had it all pieced together, so
it was pretty easy. the wiring was pretty straight forward with the FSM. i
am still looking for door panels. it's an easy thing to do if you know a
bit about wiring. or you'll learn... good luck...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig