RE: Viper Fan Saab temperature switch

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 05:30:21 EDT

James,
I don't know what the threads are. I am planning on figuring that out
when I get the thing. The classified add on the Saabnet was posted on
2/11/03 so I am hoping it's still available. I paid him with PayPal on
the 8th, but I haven't heard that it has been shipped. I just sent an
email asking about the status of the order.

Bill