Re: Viper Fan Saab temperature switch

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 08:01:59 EDT

Bill-
If you decide that you don't want to use the Mopar relays, I might be
willing to buy them from you if I decide to put them in the existing PDC.
The empty spots on the Gen II PDC are easily accessed from the top and bottom
once the top and bottom covers are removed. But like you said, I'll still
need to add 1 more outside the box.
Don't worry about the new design, I wouldn't expect you to spend a bunch of
time on it.
Thanks,
James