RE: Re: Subwoofer wiring

From: Charlie Marino (cmarino12@cox.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 10:05:43 EDT

)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:05:29 -0400

I'm a new Dakota owner, not really looking to do any performance mods,
but still am interested in following along in your threads. Your box
looks great for your info, I came across this guy that builds custom
subwoofer boxes, been considering one for my truck. Here's the link:
http://members.cox.net/customsubboxes sure beats the plastic MTX
plastic type, you can see one of these at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14945&item=301727
9647&rd=1

Charlie Marino
Yorktown, VA