Re: RE: Re: Subwoofer wiring

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 17:57:20 EDT

My design wouldn't work with another ten on the other side unless you made it
taller or did some serious renovation to the other side of the tray, the tray
is not semetrical, the other side has the jack in it and definitely does not
have enough room for another ten. I think the best option is to move the
seats up a bit, mine still work but they are at a steeper angle than before,
if you move the hinge up you could make the back of the box slash lid two
inches tall just like the front and your seats would be the same just two
inches higher. This would free up more space for the interior of the box.
But if you are going to not change the tray I would say only one 10", maybe
two 8"s.
As of this moment I have not hooked up the sub, I have no time mid week for
working on projects, but this weekend I will hook it up and report how it
sounds.
Aaron