Re: Re: Clutch Fan roar

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 16:26:05 EDT

Thanks Jon,
I went to Lordco Auto Parts here in BC, Canada, and they have a Hayden heavy
duty fan clutch for $124.00 or the Extreme duty for a $139.00 (compared to
the Dodge dealer price of $265.00). I'm guessing Hayden is a good make but
I'm just wondering about the difference between heavy and extreme duty.
For the extra $15.00 I think I'll opt for the Extreme duty :-) NAPA
wanted $148.00 for a brand I've never even heard of.

Jay