Speaker questions

From: RCX2020@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 11:53:29 EDT

Just wanted to add my to cents.
I replaced all my factory speakers and added a 4x50 channel amp and a Sony CD head unit.
It sounds great, big difference over stock, greater bass response, crisper highs, just an overall better quality of sound. I have a Quad cab so space is tight so no sub yet but I am looking into it.
I would recommend upgrading. Just make sure the mounting depth is correct.
Crutchfield is a great resource but over priced shop around on the net and you could save yourself 40 to 50 bucks per item on average.