Re: missing oil?? maybe belly pan

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 17:08:20 EDT

I'm stuck in the same position as you :(

I don't see any oil being smoked from the exhaust, no smoke from engine or
underbody, no drip marks on ground (and I've watched it for 10 min while
running to check for dripping). Intake is a sligh filmy layer on the
bottom, but no puddling, etc. I'm losing at least 1/2 qt, maybe more, per
fillup. Going through close to a quart a week of oil, been that way since I
put in the 1.7 Crower rockers :(

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L