Need new nuts.

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 19:53:39 EDT

Well, since that caught your attention. I'm looking for people who have
used aftermarket Lug Nuts on their trucks. Ever since I last had the tires
rotated, the aluminum caps have been popping off and I'm tired of buying new
ones.

What good aftermarket nuts have people used? Part numbers and measurements
will be helpful. Since I am going this route, I'm looking for the locking
lug nuts.

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires