RE: Need new nuts.

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 11:39:30 EDT

I bought a handful of one piece nuts from Discount Tire. They look very
close to stock, but are smoother and the chrome is nicer. I don't know the
part number as they just handed me 25 and I paid for them. I also bought my
locking lugs from them as well. I think they are Gorilla brand, but I'm not
positive.

John

<snip>
Well, since that caught your attention. I'm looking for people who have used
aftermarket Lug Nuts on their trucks. Ever since I last had the tires
rotated, the aluminum caps have been popping off and I'm tired of buying new
ones.
What good aftermarket nuts have people used? Part numbers and measurements
will be helpful. Since I am going this route, I'm looking for the locking
lug nuts.
<unsnip>