Re: RE: Mopars at the Rock

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 07:20:45 EDT

Ray,

The NO2 is just a portion of the overall package that will be assembled in
my driveway as time permits. Remember, I STILL have the Vortech, several
sets of nicely ported RT heads (alum and iron), and a spare block and 408
crank. hehehe

I'd still like to push out a 12 on the FI NA setup.

No Gen I/IIs that I saw. It was mostly a club show, and open to all Mopar
racing event. The Carolima Chapter of the DRTC has been growing their
contingent every year. And we had the largest club turnout!!! About 8
Vipers, a dozen Neons, another dozen PT Cruisers, and a butt load of
beautiful older iron as well.

Eliminations? Well, if I could figure out the tree with the much faster
60s, I might have done OK. Of 5 runs on the 150 shot, 3 were 12.1x, a
12.22, and a 12.32 (low bottle). All 109.xx aside from the 12.3 which was a
108.xx

TonyC