RE: Mopars at the Rock

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 05:05:52 EDT

Really!? Whose R/T would that be? Heh heh heh, nice kills Tony. :-) Good
numbers, but it pains me to see you resort to spray. If my latest project
works out, I was planning to be on your ass with my little (normally
aspirated) 318. :-) Now you'll always get away from me. :-(

Did you do any good in eliminations? Any of Marty's (KRC) projects there?
Any Gen II 318's there running decent?

RayB