Camper Shell For sale

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 17:11:53 EDT

Hello all,

 Well this camper shell is getting in the way so I am
going to sell it. It is an ARE Shell CX series. It is
on a 2k Club Cab Dakota. It is painted Bright Red and
has carpet and a light already. It does not have the
sliding rear glass. I have the key to the locking
top.Overall it is in great shape, I can send pics if
you would like. I am asking 600 Dollars for it. I live
in Atlanta. I will be traveling to Terre Haute Ind
early June so I can deliver if you are on the way.
Please contact off the list if you would like more
info

Thanks
Matt Tharp

=====
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.
           You know the world is going crazy when...
           the best rapper is a white guy,
           best golfer is a black guy,
           and Germany doesn't want to go to war.