Re: Re: missing oil?? maybe belly pan

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 17:24:53 EDT

thanks for the reply george. that's what i am thinking more and more...
it's got to be the belly pan.. i already have the M1 on my 95 360. this is
my V6... so that won't work... i will probably smooth out the runners real
quick. i'm not worried about the power, but if i have it off anyway.. i
stopped by the dealer today. they have the kit for $47. the guy at the
counter said they replace them all the time... so they keep several kits on
hand. the plan is saturday. a buddy of mine is coming over and we're going
to do it. i've never tore this far into the engine.. it shouldn't be a big
deal. the whole distributor has to come out right?? do i need to mark it??
  i am going to poke my head in there more tonight and check my FSM...
thanks...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed