OT - I Had To Post This

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 21:49:32 EDT

:Two Quick thoughts on this thread.
1) I wonder if the guy selling it is still married, If
I put that in my ad i would not have to worry about if
it sold because I would be dead. There would be no two
ways about it.
2) The best way to make your truck faster is to loose
weight from the truck. If you are in the truck and you
loose 10 Lbs it would be faster. I think that is why
they changed the Nascar rule about the overall weight
went from just the car to the car and the Driver.

matt

=====
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.
           You know the world is going crazy when...
           the best rapper is a white guy,
           best golfer is a black guy,
           and Germany doesn't want to go to war.