Re: OT - I Had To Post This

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 02:04:58 EDT

I think the lady that used to own this came into my restaraunt tonight (Old
Spaghetti Factory) One of her chins mumbled something about not having her
calculator, wait maybe that was her mouth, (uuuuhhhhh [in disgust]) And what
did she have you ask, garlic cheese bread (appetizer, her own) Meat Lovers
Treat (meal, hearty portion) Salad :-) extra bleu cheese:-( and of course a
Diet Coke, because that makes all the difference.
Aaron