Re: OT - I Had To Post This

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 02:39:17 EDT

Oh yes... the diet coke. The great equalizer!!

If I was going on a suicidal eating binge, I sure as hell wouldn't torture
myself by drinking diet soda. I don't care if 9 out of 10 people can't tell
the difference between regular and diet... it still tastes like crap. I'm
sure anyone can produce a study that says 9 out of 10 people can't tell the
difference between s**t and chocolate ice cream

But what really tees me off is when you see these idiots clean out the Super
China Buffet, then waddle out to their Ford Festiva that's parked in the
handicapped spot. Obesity is a DISEASE???? I think its more stupidity than
anything. And if I see one of these idiots flop over and have a grabber in
front of the vat of popcorn shrimp, I'm just going laugh in their face.
It's called natural selection, and it works wonders!!

Sorry for the rant...

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs