Dak Dies......final chapter?

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 08:17:16 EDT

  It's been a few weeks and with the help of many here on the list I do
believe MY TRUCK IS FIXED! It would drive and run just fine then suddenly
die and not restart. No fire. Come back in an hour and it would start right
up. After checking "the splice", replacing the battery, coil, hall-effect
pick-up sensor and even the crankshaft position sensor, none of that helped
- I finally broke down and replaced the computer ($309). That appears to
have fixed it. I have driven it about 100 miles and it only dies when I
turn off the key! YEAH!!

Thanks to all y'all that helped me out!

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L