Re: Dak Dies......final chapter?

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 11:37:04 EDT

sorry to here that it took a computer mark.. I too have had that problem in
my 95 CC 4x4, but it was not the computer, it was my fuel pump... but at
$309 vs. $550 Im glad it wasnt both on your part...

Bill Day

 11:10am up 102 days, 15:55, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT