Re: Good place to ground?

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroz28.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 23:43:10 EDT

When I hooked up my amp I fed the wire to a bolt under the panel on the passenger side directly below the glove box b/c when I hooked my CD changer I tried to ground it under the seat and It wasn't able to draw enough amps.

--- Blakdak2k@aol.com wrote:

>For those of you who have hooked up amps behind your seats where might be a
>good place to hook the ground wire. I was thinking maybe to the bolt that
>holds the seat brackets down. Or maybe cutting a square out of the carpet
>somewhere and getting to the bare metal. Any thoughts or suggestions?
>Thanks Aaron

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag