Re: Re: Re: missing oil?? maybe belly pan

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 10:02:29 EDT

i'll let you know how it goes. i am still wondering about where the oil
goes myself. inside looks ok. but everyone says it's that gasket.. i
talked to several different people at the dealership. they all said, oh yea
that's the problem... i know how you feel about expensive.. i hardly spent
any money on this truck for the past 6 years. now all of a sudden, the
trans goes, $1700, computer, $250, now this... i spent another $120
yesterday on supplies and stuff... that's including the waterpump. this
better be it... once i get my door panels i'll be driving the 95 around...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig