Re: Good place to ground?

From: CHRIS HOGAN (chogan68@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 10:02:11 EDT

I've got an amp under each seat. I lifted up the carpet (after
removing the
seats), drilled and tapped a hole in the back of the raised rib that
runs
across the truck (the same rib that the front of the seats bolt to).
Removed all the paint around the hole & used a 1/4-20 bolt to secure the
ground. Works fine, and it's invisible.

Chris