Re: belly pan job saturday

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 10:05:55 EDT

i read another e-mail about not having to remove the fuel lines... so i
don't know... advance auto parts didn't have the wrench. i'll probably
stop by murray's and check too. i wouldn't mind buying that kind of stuff.
i'll probably need it again sometime... that is a good idea to change the
other valvecover gasket. it would be much easier at that point... i don't
know about the rockers. i only do repairs to keep this truck going. not
into wasting money on performance parts on a V6. it will never be fast
unless i dump a lot of money into it. it has 127k miles and the paint is
peeling everywhere... that's why i have my 95 with a 360... thanks again..

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig