Re: Sub no worky :-(

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 20:37:16 EDT

You said you had audio cables hooked for your cdplayer...? you should have a
set RCA cables running from your head unit to you amp, make sure you select
the right ca preouts on the head unit, if there is only one set your ok, if
their are 2 or more sets, refer to manufacturer site to find out which is
which...

And, yes, check ALL your fuses. Including the factory radio fuse if you
used one of the wiring harness adapters

Bill Day

  7:09pm up 104 days, 55 min, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT