Re: Buying parts for a truck I don't have yet :P

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 12:43:58 EDT

>Cool! Can I be the first to drive your GTS through the mud pit at
>BBQ '04? :-)

Sure, I'll need a $100K cash deposit first tho, non-refundable of course :P
(to replace the GTS and for the pain and suffering that seeing that sight
will cause) Since I'll be home in a couple weeks tho, looks like I'll
probably be baptising my new Dak at this year's BBQ, might even have time to
get the lift and 33x12 BFG MT Km's on too :) What were the BBQ dates again?

-Dave