Buying parts for a truck I don't have yet :P

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 06:45:32 EDT

Just ordered the Roadmaster kit, and a Performance Accessories lift
kit...now I just need to get the truck to go with 'em!

I've decided to sell the R/T and save my pennies for the go fast toy I
really want, a Viper :) So if anyone's looking for an R/T, my 2002 Flame
Red Regular Cab will be for sale when I get back (which will be in a couple
weeks, woohoo!!!). I think blue book is almost $18K, and she's got some
goodies on her (tonneau, rollpan, custom GTS style exhaust, SS grille
inserts, couple things under the hood), make me an offer. There are two
small dents on the hood from a branch that I'll get fixed before I sell it
(other than that the truck is perfect, stored over the winter while I've
been out here on deployment), and I still have the stock exhaust if you
don't like what I have on there (it's pretty loud, the average driver
probably wouldn't like it). I'll probably return it to stock and just trade
it in, but I figured I'd let the list know just in case anyone was looking
for one.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
'03 BS CC 4x4...coming soon
'99 Viper GTS...coming...not soon enough...but it's coming, probably next
year :)