Re: Re: ATTN Doug Myers

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 08:18:01 EDT

Thanks for the offer Tom, but I'm really looking for a complete running 318.
  I'm doing a 2.5 to 5.2 swap in a 96 dak for a buddy. Trying to make it as
painless as possible, dont feel like having to build a motor. next thing I
build will be a 360 for my dak.hehe

Anyways doug is local and has a complete low mile running 318

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid