Re: ...Setting The Record Straight

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 09:38:39 EDT

Hey, there's nothing wrong with having a mustang as the second car... I've
still got one in the garage now, and before I bought my dak I had only owned
fox bodied mustangs. They're a sturdy little car that's a lot of fun to
drive and responds very well to bolt-ons. Good luck with your mustang
project Gary, If I hadn't already sold all of my old parts I'd have set you
up.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Gary Hedlin"" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote in message news:b84sb3$8js$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > Jees... I mention that I was looking at a 2nd vehicle, and everyone here is > acting like I'm selling my soul to the devil!! OK, so the car I'm looking > at just so happens to be a mustang.... It's not like I'm trading my Dakota > in on it!!! > > Have you guys ever heard the saying "to defeat your enemy, you must think > like him"??? > > There's nothing that I would love more than to have my V6 Dakota smoke any > other mustang (without my brother driving it). And that is my long term > goal. In order to do this, there's going be some major shop time involved. > What am I supposed to do while it's in the shop, ride a friggin ten speed > everywhere??? The first thing I need to do is get an engine built up that > can handle the boost and nos I want to run. > > Would any of you bolt on a supercharger or nos on an engine with 155,000 > miles on it?? > > So to all who think I've sold my soul, I've got two words... (use your > imagination) There's no telling what I'll do in the future... maybe sell > the mustang and put the money into a GenII with a 440 in it!!! > > The future has limitless potential!! > > > -- > Gary Hedlin > President > Hedlin Web Designs > http://www.hedlin.net > >