Re: Re: Re: Wheel Spacers?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:21:56 EDT

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:06:51 -0400, billday@joink.com ("Bill Day")
wrote:

>oops that waaa typo.. my wheels at new tread meaured to 32" high from ground
>right now running at about 30" and still ahve good tread left 8-)

What kind of tires are you running? My 31s were just slightly over 31
when I put them on and are now just below 31. It took almost 20k
miles before my BFG AT KOs actually started showing any noticable
treadwear. From the looks of it now, I've got at least another 20-30k
miles left on these tires... making their lifespan significantly
longer than the stock Crapyears. :)

(I noticed that no one had posted ranting about how much they love
their BFG ATs lately, so I figured it was time...)

-Bill